Sunday, February 1, 2009

sick is a trick.

Hey Girlies! Cant even explain how sorry I am for not posting!
I've been so busy, and sick! yeah, its superbowl sunday[for any crazy football fans, Im not] and I have a major cold. Also I have a project due on tuesday that me and my friends are not nearly done with so its pretty crazy! Im also soo excited for my birthday which is Feb 16th! because Im going to Mexico on my birthday and Im super excited! But yeah, hope you guys had a great weekend I didnt:[.
SO anyways, I Dont really have a really good post, seeing how i have nothing to really write about! But, um on Friday, my friend was wearing a really cute top that now Im on a mission to find. Im guessing its by UnHoly Grail but not postive, its a button-down in a light brown with crystals on the back in the shape of like wings, not sure but it was just so cute. It was like distressed and I loved it! I asked her where she got it but she told me she doesnt know, So Im hoping i can buy it because I told my mom and she said yes If I just tell here where to buy it. If you guys know something similar to what Im explaining please post a link and the brand, that would be great! Ill even thank you in my next post:]
But I've just been home consuming lots of Honey Lemon cough drops and listening to music, Im also updating my playlist so please check out the new songs Ive added!
Hope you guys have a great week and maybe ill post it today but im putting a Valentine post filled with things to get and ideas and great things to wear for a party.


XOXO, A Nicole<3

2 comments:

Terry said...

are you talking about natalie? cause if you are i have the same shirt in a diff color...

Terry said...

"Miss Me" Los Angeles