Sunday, January 11, 2009

"may i call you fred darling?"

Hey Girlies!
I am so tired, that party wore me out! it was really fun though, it was sick it had like a circus-y theme so it was really cool. Today im just home, watching Breakfast at Tiffany's [ hence the quote]. But i had fun. Thank you guys i have 2 new followers and im so excited! ughh i cnt thank enough! ill think of something to do to thank everyone! and for everyone for commenting me back! but uhm yeah so im just gonna stay home and watch some movies and ive autually completed one of my accomplishments! i walked around my home calling eveeryone darling, so atleast i have one of my accomplishments done! i hope everyone had a great saturday and a great sunday!

Please comment with any questions or anything and i promise i will comment back!

Love, A Nicole<3

2 comments:

FELICITY [!] said...

ouu, a circus themed party sounds fabulous!
& i LOVE your header!
xo

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lovely lovely party :)

and i love that movie with a passion, it was actually my plan to feature that quote in my next post (not even kidding, freaky no ?)

thankyou for your fantastic comments on mine, very nice of you :)

hope you are well,
tiff, xo.