Thursday, January 8, 2009

You give me a sequin chill baby.

HEY girlies! so sorry i havent posted, i have alotof hw and ballet is crazy and im joining lacrosse and that starts very soon.
BUT, i hope you guys had a great week! tomorrow is friday, and on saturday i have a Bat Mitzvah, which i am so excited! I have a fully sequined, short dress that i am planning on wearing to her party. ill post the dress if i get the chance but im getting ready with my friend, so i may not have time to post, but i will post on sunday. But i love dancing and i just love going to BM's and i have alot this month!
So Last night i watched a tv show called: 13:fear is real and it was pretty good! it was a scary type tv show that they " kill people" off and whoever wins gets six hundred thousand. if any one watched it i want to know if its real or not because it has real people and like the way they film it its like a reality tv show like tila tequila or something like that. So if you guys know please comment! and comment me about anything, really i appericate all the comments i do! thank you guys so much, you guys make you so happy when i see comments and getting to know you guys its amazing! sorry for my cheesyness but i love the comments so keep commenting!
So today i was not very fashionista like, i work leggings and a sweatshirt you guys dont understand, i was SO tired! i have gym tomorrow so i cant dress up but i swear im really tired from so much homework! but i hope you guys have a great friday/saturday and ill post on saturday or sunday or both!

xoxo A<3

1 comment:

Em said...

OOH, i'd like to see this dress when you get a chance! It sounds adorable!

I've heard of that show, the 13: Fear Is Real one, but I couldn't tell you how it's filmed...Hmm, my guess is it's probably just a reality show, with strange things happening and stuff. I'm sure the contestants don't know what's going on, but from my small little dose of psychology-reading, it has a lot to do with the subconcious and thinking things are happening, when you're really just tricking your brain :)

Hahah, a lot of words, I know.

How long have you been doing ballet? I did it for 11 years, I quit this year, because I was too busy, but I really adore it...