Saturday, January 3, 2009

BOWLING AND SUSHI TYPE OF PAIR





HEY GIRLIES!
i promised a post and im so sorry! but i hope you guys enjoyed my other list post so ive been so busy but i hope everyone had a great new years, I surely did. I spent it with just one friend and we made digusting brownies:] but we had a great time, i hung out with my family on new years so yeah today i went bowling with my friend Emily and we had so much fun. I won the first game but she won the second. Then we walked to this little sushi resturant in the same neighborhood that was amazing. we got a table in the corner and talked it was really nice. It wasnt very crowded but a very cute place its not exactly the high, chic exclusive sushi place like you see on The Hills but its good enough for me! Then we came back to my house and hung out. Today was probably one of the funnest days. ever.
So im so tired and im running out of things to say! but i hope you guys like my banner i made, its photography i found and the person who designed it autually is so sweet they encouraged "Live Your Fashion" and she told me all about her Photography! well i hope you loved my post and happy sunday tomorrow!

xoxo A<3

2 comments:

crystal said...

Aww sounds like a fun day! Cool banner too! :)

Terry said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU.
AND I WAS GONNA METION THE BANNER.
YOU JUST SIGNED OFFLINE AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO IM YOU.
<3