Sunday, February 8, 2009

another trip.









Hey girlies! so I promised that i would post some pics from my shopping spree! so I didnt buy like insane amounts I bought 3 items but they were really pricey. I was gonna buy this adorable all silver sequined short skirt but my mom said I could ethier buy the juicy couture trenchcoat or the skirt, i picked the trench.
Isnt the Juicy couture trench amazing! its completely, and utterly gorgeous! it was normaly 328 bucks, it was on sale for 128 and then they had 50 percent off so it was about 65 bucks! its so cute, im excited so i can wear it on the plane to mexico! I also got a We the Free sweatshirt, it was 22 bucks, normally about 168. And the white shirt is rebecca benson, pretty simple but it makes me look really nice and was 10 dollars on sale, normally 28. I was so happy about the trench and im insanely thinking about the sequined skirt, probably when i get my birthday money, ill go back before mexico and get it.
So that was my day, shopping with my mom and pretty much thats it. hope you like my items, comment id love to here your feedback!




hope you love, 7 days and counting till my bday!

xox, A Nicole<3

5 comments:

giggleness said...

ohh i like what you bought :)
xx

HALES said...

wow, i reaaally like that trench!
cute stuff. (:

crystal said...

Very cute!

brooke said...

ah the skirt sounds lovely. these are all great purchases!

thanks for your comment :)

Brooke xx

Terry said...

I know right? and isnt it weird how her name is Syd....?
they may be our stalkers o.o