Friday, February 6, 2009

20 things.

So I have been tagged, to do 25 things about me. Im not very good at this, but i'll try.

1. I love scary movies, i would chose it over a romantic movie for a date, my friends think its odd but for me its usual.
2. I have to have my phone with me at all times, its a true phobia but when I lost it I went crazy. My phone is my life.
3. I am very quiet in front of people I dont know, but when i warm up Im quite loud, like VERY loud, ask my friends.
4. I carry two mirrors in my bag, not that I looove looking at myself, I always have to check my makeup and everyone like clockwork after lunch. My science teacher was told me, he always notices it.
5. I love Audrey Hepburn. Shes my favorite actress and my idol. I have a huge painting of her in my room and it reminds me of her. Im not really a Marilyn more a Audrey she just is classy and just has a timeless style.
6. I always use the word " like" in every sentence as my friend has pointed out to me. I always use " omg" atleast 50 times a day, not exagerating.
7. My sister finds me hilarious, i always make her laugh even though shes much older than me I can always make her laugh, as she makes me laugh too.
8. I like to think I dress really nice, stylish but toned down style. Its hard to explain but I personally like my laid-back style.
9. I shop too much. I always find the greatest deals, and I love to shop. I dont need to buy anything, just to feel fabric, and ill be fine.
10. I love drawing clothes, its my way not to be stressed and i love my designs, but im only good at dresses. I make the dresses i would wear thats different, and i draw them free-hand.
11. I love thrift shops, theres one near my house that has the greatest clothes! I've never autually bought anything, but Im hoping too one day.
12. I love when it snows. Its like a wonderland, with falling white snowflakes. They make everything look prettier except slush. But i looks trees, they look amazing.
13. I take ballet classes, and i love them. I'm not the best but i find peace and joyfulness once i dance. I feel like a princess.
14. I love my camera, and i take like three million pictures. I take pictures of EVERYTHING.
15. I babysit and i adore it. not for the money, but I love the kids, its so funny when they ask me odd questions and tell me about boys/girls they like in their class.
16. My ipod is one of my favorite things to have. I love listening to music. I carry it in my bag at all times.
17. My favorite tv show is boy meets world. It is the funniest tv show.
18. I really like juicy couture flats, Im hoping to get them soon.
19. 10 days and counting till my bday!
20. Lollipops are my favorite thing to eat.

hope you loved! comment and i hope to talk to everyone soon! my valentines post will be put up this week<3

hope you get your cupids bow out!
A Nicole<3

No comments: