Friday, November 14, 2008

shoes,shoes and a sweater.




HEY girlies<3!,
My legs are in insanely amounts of pain from volleyball tryouts, but no pain no game! ahaha so yesterday my amazing american eagle rose red sweater came in! Im a notorious online shopper, its one of my obsessions. So yesterday i found a rose red [which i was TOTALLY looking for] was on american eagles website for 39 dollars and some cents. It was pretty good and i had to wear it todayyy. its a gorgeous, short sweater that is so soft. It was sort of warm out so i took my moms C&C Californa shirt, which has a lot of shoes on it. It is part of the design and C&C is one of my favorite brands, especally there cute little tank tops that my mom bought last year. Also i wear black leggings with my converse and zebra striped laces. It was really cute since it was a gym day.
If you guys find any cute sweaters or scarves[ my must items] please leave me a comment! i would love to see your findings which i will probably buy online. I love MALLS, don't get me wrong but then i would have to go out everytime to get an item but i do love going out to the mall with my friends. the best way to hang is at the mall. i mean you get to shop and have laughs too, and try on millions of things. i wouldn't suggest going with your friend who hates shopping- i don't understand how ANY girl doesn't like to shop but thats okay! So if you like the sweater its from american eagle, ae.com.
well tomorrow il just gonna hang with my friends sydney and Briana, deciding what where doing for the history fair!

HOPE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR GREAT SWEATER/SCARVE FINDINGS!



xoxo, A<3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I really love your blog and I was wondering if you could post some tips about wearing clothes, like, DOs and DONTS.

a nicole said...

Hey! Ill surely do that.

thanks for the comment.


xox a<3

Anonymous said...

Great find.! Your American Eagle Outfitters sweater is looking fabulous.

Em said...

HALLO!
Thank you so very much for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! Your blog is wonderful, and I agree, malls are the most entertaining of places, even just to sit with a tea and people watch! Most of my friends either don't LOVE to shop, or we don't have the same tastes. Hmph!

Keep in touch, great blog!