Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!



Hey girlies! happy turkey day! I know it was like 2 days ago but anyways. The picture above is a cake i made for the family, its pink as you can tell. its a amazing cake, total barbie-esque. I even put pink sprinkles that were like crystals which were really cool. My thanksgiving was normal, with cousins and the amazing cake, filled with sugary calories. How was your thanksgiving? comment I'd love to hear! Today was my cousins bday party, he turned five. It was really cute. I was so tired i threw on leggings, brown uggies[ to keep me warm, hey i girl needs warmth!], a white hanes and a purple american apparel and thats it. just a regular outfit since it was a party at a playroom thingie type with a one of those things that you clim all over and finally get to the top to find nothing but a slide. Also it smelled like feet. I hung out with family friends and stuff so it was all good. I had fun meeting my cousins friends. ONE MAY I ADD had a real gucci skirt on which was cute. she had the skirt and black leggings. very chic.

Im tired and i had to finish my Consumer Project tomorrow.
xoxo A<3

No comments: