Thursday, November 20, 2008

The rules by a.

Hey Girlies!
So i signed on 1 week ago and i checked my comments and i got a comment on my last post saying for me to do a " DO AND DONT'S" and i was excited! I love when someone suggest something for them to see. so im gonna do that in this post, BUT its based on my fashion sense and my opinon, just saying. OKAY! here we go!

MUST HAVES.
-scarves! so in, especially to jazz up
any boring outfit.
-boots im a huge boot freak, i love collecting them. slouchy, fringe ones are my favorite like minnetonkas.
-sweaters/cardigans right now thats my MUST haves. theyr'e so comfy and are never to fancy. im into collecting those right now. i got a nice rose red sweat from ae, [post below.]
-american apparel AA is one of my favorite brands. they create good quality things that are so basic and comfy that you buy like everything. i have 4 of they're sweatshirts and they are so soft since its so cold this winter, im hoping to get they're long sleeve shirts with the band across the bottom of the shirt, its one my " to buy" list.
-converse.converse are a shoe that i wear alot. mine are also really funky because i added zebra laces that i bought. [ ill post that one day]. everyone likes them bc they have such a cute design and had spunk to plain black shoes.
-beanies/beretsthey are classic headwear and i love them. they keep my head warm and in style. i got my grey one at target, and i love it.
-leather jacketsI got one from target for like 30 bucks, its really cute. I hope to find one day to really wear it.
FORGET IT.
-CROCS.please stop. its killing brain cells. I HATE THOSE SHOES.
-"vintage" tshirts.really, their not. vintage tshirts are not one that you can buy at walmart. vintage ones are old rock concert ones you can find at vintage stores, and you put your twist on it, i like putting holes in it, strectching it out.
-obnoxious plastic jewleryI dont like huge plastic hot pink earrings or bangles, that you get at claires. i dont mind like a plastic jewlery here and there, but i mean obnixous ones are a huge no.
-for now thats all i have for no's but check back, ill add and add so they're will be new ones everyday.

xoxo a<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I am soooo looking foward to you posting more!

Anonymous said...

awwh your blog is so cute, and well written. Thanks for the comment on my blog, yours is fantastic. Email me if you want. tiffanytheory6@hotmail.com

<3

Anonymous said...

btw, i completely agree about the converse, love :)