Thursday, November 6, 2008

free love<3


Hey Girliesss!
My favorite thing to do is party- ahah i know party girl much? so i love when my friends have bat mitzvah's i can get dressed up and look all pretty and dance with all my girlfriends. i have one on saturday at 1 PM for my friend Hannah, which is in the afternoon not night, but its still fun.
So i usually buy a new dress but i was looking into my sister huge boho closet:] and found the prettiest dress ever by Free People. Free People is a expensive bohemian line that has gorgeous details and quality for the expensive boho's. My sister is a huge fan so if you look thru her closet you'll surely find atleast 5 pieces from the brand. So i found the dress [ pictures posted above] and i am totally wearing it! the colors are gorgeous, and the cut is too. its not too short since its daytime and nighttime is for wearing short dresses. Im really excited to wear it hoping ill get atleast 2 compliments! it is such a gorgeous dress you cannot miss it with itss bright colors!! my little info about the gorgeous dress!
So sorry i haven't posted, my dad took the laptop to Washington for a business meeting, and he didn't want to take the other, since he MUST take mine.

Well, hope you loved the dress and the post so please comment!

XOXO A<3

IMAGE IS NOT WORKING, ILL UPLOAD TOMORROW OR LATER.

1 comment:

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.