Thursday, October 16, 2008

A is happy:]

Hey fashionistas!
Hope you all watched Project Runway! so excited Leanne won. I loved her designs didnt you? I liked that she chose water as her inspiration. Now thats a good one. I disliked Kenley's bad attitude and Koto's tribal designs were okay, but didn't wow me. Kenleys designs were too Alexander McQueen or to me, Heatherette-y. Idk options! BTW BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY LAST POST I ADDED THE AMAZING MINNETONKAS PICS! BE SURE TO CHECK THOSE OUT!
So today i wore my Minnetonkas and many compliments were given, also i got alot of people saying they have them which was coool. i really dont have much to post, hopefully i will tomorrow.

by the way if your in need of new good music on your ipod check out Gavin Degraw! my favoritest singer in the whole entire worlddd. And i love the across the universe album.



xoxo, a<3

No comments: